- Production (overall vision/guidance/creation for a recorded track)
- Mixing / post-production (levels and fx and all that)
- Session instrumentals:
- Synth Programming
- Drum programming
- Home recording
- Arrangement for backing tracks (strings / winds / brass/ synths / etc.)
- Solo performance: folk/songwriter
- Solo performance in broader context (workshop, conference, event, action, etc.)
- Supporting instruments for performance (see list above!)
- Piano/keyboard accompaniment:
- Editing for print
If there's something you need that you don't see in this list, contact me to inquire!
Commissioning music can be an incredibly rewarding experience for all involved. If you lead an ensemble, you can provide your musicians with a glimpse into the process of creating the music they play, as well as the chance to participate in the birth of a new piece. If you are a performer, you can contribute to the creation of the music that you wish existed, and which is designed for your hands or voice. I've worked with ensembles large and small, professional and amateur, and am happy to take on new challenges. If you have an idea, or even just want to toss a few around, contact me and we can discuss!